Saturday, December 8, 2007

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



We had a good time tonight celebrating Ivan's birthday. He is now three years old! I can hardly believe it. It was nice spending time with family. Ivan got way too many toys and Saylea can hardly wait for her birthday. Cade is such a good little boy, he is really starting to get big. Bea is sick and fortunately is now taking some antibiotics. I hope she starts to feel better soon, so I won't have to do as much around the house :) She wanted to write this blog with me tonight, but I made her go and get some rest. The kids are really excited about Christmas this year which makes it very fun for us as well. It has been really easy getting into the Christmas spirit this year because they are so excited. I hope you enjoy the pictures






Labels:


Comments:
I can't believe how big the kids are getting.... I can't wait to see them next week. Bea I hope you are feeling better if you would like I will get a friend to help you out ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home