Monday, January 28, 2008
5 YEARS OLD!
We are sorry it has taken so long to post. Time just flies by. We have been worried about Fred, Bea's dad, as he is still in the hospital because he fell and broke his leg. We hope and pray that he will bounce back like he always does. We also celebrated Saylea's 5th birthday. We can't believe that she is so old! We wanted to share some pictures for those that couldn't be here.
Group picture minus a few
Mike and Teri
She made haul with all of her presents.
She was sure happy with her Birthday Party
Saylea loves Alaskan King Crab, and that is what she wanted for her birthday dinner!
Saylea and little Gracie
Saylea had a friend over last week from 4K

Bea's little helper!
Ivan can't wait until Spring!

Our little Snow Bunnys!
Comments:
<< Home
Ok Bea what the heck? That cake is beautiful. I am very impressed and think you may need to teach me how to make that :) I love all the pics I cannot believe SayLea is already 5 that is so crazy.
I had no idea that you guys have a blog! I hope you don't mind that I'm going to add you to my favorites so we can stay updated on your live. Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
