Monday, January 14, 2008
Sassy Saylea

Not many new pictures to post, but we thought we would write a little about what's new at our house. Saylea got her hair cut shorter (pictures will be coming), and also had her first earache, she is taking some antibiotics. Ivan is still infatuated with Spiderman, Batman, Superman and even He-man. Cade is crawling around more than ever and sure loves to eat. Bea is focused on getting back into shape after the holidays and I am trying to eat right and exercise more as well. Next Thursday is Saylea's birthday and she is sure excited, she sure has me wrapped around her finger. The other day she was being her usual sassy self, so I had to punish her by sending her up to her room for a timeout. She was obviously very upset and accused me of yelling at her. After a while she was allowed to come out, and she continued to walk past me while I was sitting in the TV room, glaring and giving me dirty looks. I finally asked her why she was still so upset and she looked at me pointing to her chest and said "Daddy, you're breaking my heart" How do you punish a little girl like that??
Comments:
<< Home
Sooo funny! She cracks me up. I just love reading your blog! Ok I cannot wait to see pictures of SayLea's hair. I love that pic of the curlers in her hair. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
