Monday, February 11, 2008

 

Reba and more...



Bea really must love Reba, because sick and all she went to the concert! She got the flu and went anyway. We spent the weekend in Illinois with some of our good friends. Bea had a Reba concert (part of her Christmas present) to go to with her friend Sara. We also celebrated Sara's birthday. The kids are doing well, Cade's test results didn't reveal a whole lot. We know now that he definitely has croup, and if it isn't better by the time he is 18 months they are going to send him to a specialist. My foot is still sore, but not as swollen. I am hoping to be able to start running again next week. It has been crazy cold here and we are looking forward to Spring break next month.



Reba and Barbara Jean


Reba and Kelly


Sara is now 42! just kidding

Cade's not sure what it is.

Ivan is just happy!


And Saylea is serious about her cupcake!


Comments:
Bea that stinks that you were sick. I am glad you are feeling better. Mmm that cake looks GREAT! Ivan he is always just happy I love it.
 
OK, I'm officially jealous. As if it's not bad enough that I can't get country music on the radio, you run off & go to a concert!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home