Sunday, June 1, 2008

 

Trip to Denver and more....

Everyone is happy and healthy here. Here are some pics from Bea's trip to see her brother in Colorado. Keep in touch!


Way up in the mountains


Makes you want to go hunting...

Race day!


Lots of people!!

Bea thought her Grandma's house was one of a kind!


Mini-Me??



He couldn't get enough of the camera that day!



Ultrasound May 2008!!




Comments:
Woot Woo I am sooo excited for you guys. I had to go to Todd's work to see the blog. I am super dee duper happy!!! Yeah
 
I too am super dee duper happy..... Ok I am not sure how happy that really is so lets just say I am happy it was a pain trying to keep it on the down low when B was here but I think we did a good job.
 
Congratulations!!! More Info Please. Looks Like you and Zachary had a great time, Colorado looks beautiful.

Jod
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home