Sunday, December 14, 2008
We are back ONLINE!
We are going to save you the excuses and just post some pictures of the kids from Halloween to mid-December! Enjoy!






Ivan got a tool kit for his B-day and I was going to use one of his "tools" and he made me put on the safety goggles and hat. You can never be too safe with pliers!




Finished product. Now they want to eat it for Family Home Evening!
More pictures to come for Christmas!






Ivan got a tool kit for his B-day and I was going to use one of his "tools" and he made me put on the safety goggles and hat. You can never be too safe with pliers!




Finished product. Now they want to eat it for Family Home Evening!More pictures to come for Christmas!
Comments:
<< Home
Nice just in time for the holidays I am so glad to see new pictures. Looks like everyone is doing good.... Ivan is looking old ;-) and Jeremy I loved the goggles and the hat.
Ok the look Cade is giving Bob the Builder is hilarious! And I to love Jeremy in the goggles and hat that is priceless. Ivan is just looking out for his old man!
Yeah you guys are back! I am sooo glad. Love the gingerbread house. How fun what a great idea. Looks like Ivan had a good bday. How cute. I also love the Jeremy pics :) Too funny. Keep the post coming :)
yahoo...new pictures!!! Looks like you had lots of fun for Ivan's Bday. Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home











